Question on a decor fabric/leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the arch on this boat is through bolted so it doesn't fold.

on the portside, the wires are routed through a hole at the bottom of the arch, then down eventually into the bilge. here the access to the inside is covered by a wood piece that is epoxied in place. my endocam doesn't fit into the opening. I cannot hope a fish tape can auto wind itself through the unobservable path into the bilge. How to add a wire in this path?

View attachment 156590
View attachment 156592

View attachment 156591
Someone put wires in there, maybe you can too. I’d try the fish tape just in case.
Sometimes, when there are existing wires, you can disconnect one end and pull a string through. Then pull the wire back with the new wires and reconnect.

Someone put wires in there, maybe you can too. I’d try the fish tape just in case.
Sometimes, when there are existing wires, you can disconnect one end and pull a string through. Then pull the wire back with the new wires and reconnect.
These wires with the propane hose were likely installed by the boat builder. They are long, enter then exit the bilge, and zip tied all the way. It's not easy to trace one wire from end to end.

Back
Top Bottom