Liveaboard near Niceville, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarwindMango

Vessel Name
Putter
Vessel Make
Mainship Pilot 30 Sedan
Good morning,

I am considering a position at a company in Niceville, FL, and the proximity to the ICW and coast make living aboard an enticing option - IF there is a marina that allows. I have contacted the Niceville Yacht Club but have not heard back yet. I am looking for any recent, local knowledge on live-aboard marinas in the Niceville, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, area.

Thanks

There's an app called ActiveCaptain that has marina info. You could get that and have a look at their info, reviews, etc.

-Chris

There's an app called ActiveCaptain that has marina info. You could get that and have a look at their info, reviews, etc.

-Chris

I did look at Active Captain and a couple other internet forums. The Niceville Yacht Club is the main one that's mentioned and I've got an inquiry into them. Was hoping for someone with possible local knowledge

I did look at Active Captain and a couple other internet forums. The Niceville Yacht Club is the main one that's mentioned and I've got an inquiry into them. Was hoping for someone with possible local knowledge

Check out Three Georges Marina and Bluewater Bay Marina. They are close to Niceville.

Back
Top Bottom