Replace or eliminate the 2 burner electric stovetop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Rob: I had better than a 2nd man, I had my wife assist. We had water and the vac going, but still a dirty mess. I kept saying to myself "should I be doing this"!!! But it all worked out to the good and we are happy with the result.

And that is what matters! :dance:

Rob

I removed my galley fiddles and covered my formica with Corian type material years ago. I used an infustrial epoxy to glue it to the old laminate. It has worked well for 10 years. Nice upgrade.

So that left the counter height a half inch or so taller, right? That would be more comfortable for our boat. Thanks, Darlin.

We were leaning toward replacing our old Force 10 three-burner propane stove with an induction cooktop and recovering the unused oven space for storage to make up for what we will be losing by installing a small drawer dishwasher. But the 110v models are underwhelming, we are out of space on our existing AC panel, and we already have to balance loads with our 30 amp shore service. So we have decided instead to put in a three burner propane cooktop and keep a portable induction plate on board as a backup/alternative. Install is supposed to start on Wednesday, will post some before and after pictures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom