PANBO - LiFePO4’s benefits at a lead-acid price point

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had the 200 AH plus for almost 2 years. No issues. These were under the AmpereTime logo.

That is a great price. Warranty is 5 years. Shipping is free!

Just keep in mind, no heater. So you can not charge the battery below 32 degrees.

My batteries were almost twice the price. But 7.5yrs on warranty, with heater and Bluetooth.

Great budget battery. I would use them for certain projects. Litime (Ampere Time) may have sold more batteries over the last 3 years or so than just about anyone.

Too good to be true? Ask youself, how is that great price point reached?

Well... What you say makes some sense. But but Panbo has tested it. Prices have dropped.

Its not the best one out there, but it sound like a fair to good one. No heater, no comm port and no Bluetooth. All money savings, but is that the features you don't want? :ermm:

These batterries have been around close to this price point for several years and actually have a known good reputation. This company has sold a massive amount of these batteries over the last 3 or so years. There are other sellers of nearly identical batterries at the same price that have also sold a massive amount. Actually..this isnt a low end battery. Its a mid level battery. There are even cheaper batteries out there. If i was building a budget set up for an off grid bank i would definately use something like this.

But for a boat i personally consider bluetooth monitoring to see each cell, total capacity, warnings, etc a must. Of couse you can get the same battery posted here with those things for just a little more.

I went similar drop in Lithium 3 months ago. Got 4 100ah 0ower Queen batteries for about twice price could have gotten lead acid. Been off shore piwer the whole time cruising around and they have been great.

The 6v golf cart batteries are since the best b and for buck if they work in your boating style. But after that it really is a no brainer

These batterries have been around close to this price point for several years and actually have a known good reputation. This company has sold a massive amount of these batteries over the last 3 or so years. There are other sellers of nearly identical batterries at the same price that have also sold a massive amount. Actually..this isnt a low end battery. Its a mid level battery. There are even cheaper batteries out there. If i was building a budget set up for an off grid bank i would definately use something like this.

But for a boat i personally consider bluetooth monitoring to see each cell, total capacity, warnings, etc a must. Of couse you can get the same battery posted here with those things for just a little more.
I have been following the lithium discussion for a long time. Early on, it was pointed out to me that all cells are produced in China. But, I also leaened that all cells, although nominally of the same voltage, are not created equally. High-quality (and more expensive) batteries are constructed with each cell tested to ensure that the voltages are all the same which, it seems, is important. So, are the less expensive batteries constructed with balanced cells? I don't know. Sure, Panbo is testing but that means nothing because his tests are very short-term relative to the life of the battery. I remain suspicious of cheap products. There is always a reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom