Paint for Blue Mainship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skyboss

Vessel Name
Skyboss
Vessel Make
2007 Mainship Pilot
Hello, I have a 34' 2007 Navy Mainship Pilot. Does anyone know what paint (Awlgrip, Enron,etc.) was used and what color batch ? Need to do some touchup work. TIA

My 2008 34 HT is painted with Awlcraft Majestic Blue
I believe all late model year MS used Awlcraft although many refer to it as Awlgrip... the more generic term used by many.
I have some addnl details on my Bacchus website in the Other Useful Nautical links area.
The tough up a friend and I did came out great... color match was perfect and the fiberglas repair is barely visible unless very close.

Another blue used by MS was Flag Blue

My 2008 34 HT is painted with Awlcraft Majestic Blue
I believe all late model year MS used Awlcraft although many refer to it as Awlgrip... the more generic term used by many.
I have some addnl details on my Bacchus website in the Other Useful Nautical links area.
The tough up a friend and I did came out great... color match was perfect and the fiberglas repair is barely visible unless very close.

Another blue used by MS was Flag Blue
The company Awlgrip makes many products. Two of their paint products are Awlgrip and Awlcraft, and these two products are very different.

The company Awlgrip makes many products. Two of their paint products are Awlgrip and Awlcraft, and these two products are very different.
Completely agree... doesn't change the fact that some folks refer to paint as Awlgrip w/o differentiating.
MS used Awlcraft

Back
Top Bottom