Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack Balkenende

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Barbara Ann
Vessel Make
1981 Northern CHB
Hey, everyone
My name is Jack, I recently purchased a 1981 35' Northern CHB.I got it really cheap.freekin motor is worth more than I paid for her.many things to work on.the person that I got her from neglected her for 5yrs.I have never had a big boat before.Large learning curve I have found out.I have thought about letting people follow along on this journey with me.also joined this group for all the knowledge I have seen here. I had a very hard time getting registered and want to thank the folks who helped me through this problem.
Jack

Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing photos of your new baby.

Welcome. Where is the boat?

Let's see her! - Welcome aboard!!

Nation and area thereof she's kept??

I live in the great Puget sound state of Washington and the good old US of a. Trying to figure out how to put a picture up here but don't really know how to do that yet. Soon as I could figure that out I will definitely put up some pics. I appreciate you reaching out and asking me where I'm at. jack

Go to the home page of the forum. There is a section on How to use the Forum. There is a sticky in that section of How to Post Photos.

I live in the great Puget sound state of Washington and the good old US of a. Trying to figure out how to put a picture up here but don't really know how to do that yet. Soon as I could figure that out I will definitely put up some pics. I appreciate you reaching out and asking me where I'm at. jack

I guess I figured out how to put a picture up

Welcome aboard. Hope you have fun in the journey.

Hey I walk right past your boat to get to mine.so I can now say I have
Met someone on this forum.i hope you got your water maker fixed.love your boat by the way, Jack

Hey I walk right past your boat to get to mine.so I can now say I have
Met someone on this forum.i hope you got your water maker fixed.love your boat by the way, Jack

Thanks, Small world. Yep, water maker is up and running. Working on a new bimini now along with a bunch of other things.

Welcome

Welcome from another Puget Sounder (moored in Tacoma.) looking forward to seeing your pictures and following your adventures.

Welcome aboard !

I am just like you, bought a slightly neglected boat last year and have been finding some very valuable information here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom