Do You Book Slips Online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they actually do, but i have not used it, so not sure if it has intra-safe harbor dockage.

Like/hate Dockwa. I hate when a resv confirmation doesn’t come through timely. So you start making other calls to find a slip, find one, confirm at that marina, then find an email confirmation from Dockwa with a credit card charge without a phone call! If the reservation is for tonight do you get hit with a cancellation fee? Some yes, some no. I’ll now call every available marina before putting in any Dockwa request.
Also I want bow-in, starboard side finger pier. With Dockwa you never know what you will get.
Where it has worked very well is the Carolina Beach mooring field on a holiday. Actually got a confirmation in 20 minutes on thanksgiving at dinner time. Kudos to them!

Don't forget width. Emphasis seems only on length, the beam matters too I recall given a berth where side bumpers put a white-rubber steak along my hull.

Don't forget width. Emphasis seems only on length, the beam matters too I recall given a berth where side bumpers put a white-rubber steak along my hull.

At least with Dockwa they ask for length, beam, and draft on the form so the marina should have that available.

Back
Top Bottom