Commissioning new accessory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klee wyck

Guru
Vessel Name
Domino and Libra
Vessel Make
Malcom Tennant 20M and Noordzee Kotter 52
After a bit of hinting, the kids gifted me a DJI mini this Spring and I am just getting around to ingesting the user manual and commissioning this cool little drone.
I have always quite enjoyed cruising different areas vicariously through the drone shots and shorts of others.

The final step is depositing something here to see if it all works.
For the select few of you that have a soft spot for Dutch steel double enders, I hope this helps in some small way to get through another dreary Winter day. The link to the video above the still photo has a few seconds of dead air at the start which I have not yet figured out. Wait for it!

https://youtu.be/WEfvJS1aiQY

Attachments

• DJI_0006.jpg
    DJI_0006.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 57
Very nice, Bill!

Thanks Jeff,
We arrive La Paz on 01/10 and then head for Loreto Bay on the 11th and back to La Paz somewhere around the 25th. Any chance our wakes will cross on this trip?

Thanks Jeff,
We arrive La Paz on 01/10 and then head for Loreto Bay on the 11th and back to La Paz somewhere around the 25th. Any chance our wakes will cross on this trip?

Dont worry Bill, I'm watching your boat! :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2454.jpg
    IMG_2454.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 25
Dont worry Bill, I'm watching your boat! :blush:

Thanks Kevin!! I was counting on you! Hopefully you are keeping all the boat breakdown gremlins off the ship while I am gone.
Can't wait to get back!

Thanks Kevin!! I was counting on you! Hopefully you are keeping all the boat breakdown gremlins off the ship while I am gone.
Can't wait to get back!

We drown them in Tequila!

:blush::blush::blush:

Well then...I will enlist directly and join the fight!

Yesssss!!!

We love nothing more than sitting on the dock between our boats, sampling the different types of Tequila, and waiting for the perfect sunset photo.

Retired life in La Paz is challenging!

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7424.jpg
    IMG_7424.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7470.jpg
    IMG_7470.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
So slow…

Thanks Jeff,

Well, it appears not. Endeavoring to become as skilled as Kevin Sanders in retirement, we have gone slower and seen more than anticipated. We have not yet consumed all the provisions aboard. So, its not likely that we will be to the LaPaz area in time for a rendezvous...this time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom