2004 Integrity 320 Explorer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

byron

Mooloolaba Marina, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Aus
Vessel Name
No Regrets
Vessel Make
Sea Ray
Hello.

Over the years I’ve owned number of sailing boats, motor boats and sports cruisers.

I now want to move to a trawler.

I’ve seen a 2004 Integrity Explorer that’s I’m Interested in. For my wife and I it seems to be fairly suitable for our needs.

Does anyone know much about these ? I have done a load of googling & I really can’t find any information on this specific model.

It has twin 200 Volvos.

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from someone .

Attachments

• IMG_8743.jpg
    IMG_8743.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 37
Hi Bryon, did you end up buying that boat? I too am interested in one the same and I haven't seen many of this model. It looks very similar to the one that is for sale on Lake Macquarie that I am interested in. Maybe its the same boat? Cheers Ross

Looks like the Integrity version of the Island Gypsy 32. 200hp Volvos are an overpower, IG used one Lehman 120 or 2 Lehman 80s.

Thanks Bruce. Yes, I believe the Integrity is the same as an Island Gypsy 32 but with an island bed in the Integrity. I'm new to these types of boats and I haven't been for a run on it yet but I have heard good reports of the Volvo TAND41H's. I see many of the later Integrity's have a single John Deere. Thanks Ross

Yep that’s the one. Have you seen it ?

I made an offer of $130k , which was low but I was expected the owner to make a counter offer and he just said ‘no thanks ‘ ha.

Over the years I have owned a fair few boats . What stopped me from making an increased offer was .

1. I really didn’t want to cost of 2 engines. It can really add up.
2. Owner mentioned on engine has a vibration . He is a mechanic but was unsure what this was .
3. No windows open ? . Including the window in the head. So the only ventilation is from the forward hatch, side helm door , rear door. In summer ventilation is essential.
4. Sure I can add auto pilot . But it’s just another expense as I need it where I live in QLD
5. I found where is bought it about 6 years ago and was advertised for $149k. So he is now trying to sell it for a little more than what he paid , but has not added any value to the boat.

If you can afford the high costs of maintaining 2 engines, and live somewhere cooler than qld . It’s a great boat.

Will be interested to hear back from you.

Hi Byron, thank you so much for your prompt reply. Yes, it is the same boat. I only had a quick look at it yesterday but no time for a run on it. I understand what you mean about the double costs with two engines but I am also a plant mechanic and auto electrician and I like the idea of two engines when out at sea but I will follow up on the vibration. We also spoke about the ventilation which I would add an opening window on the port side if we did get serious about it. I think the current owner has only had it two years as I saw the survey report when he bought it. Many thanks, Love to chat 0438524529 Cheers Ross

Back
Top Bottom