Travel from Isla Mujerese Mexico to Belize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zeeman

We are aboard a 36 Ft Trawler 12.5 ft bean
We draw 3.5 ft

Can any one suggest hazards on the way and perhaps suggestions for live aboard marinas

We are a elderly couple that just completed a trip from Canada to Mexico

You may want to ping "CruisersForum" which has a couple folks based in Yucatan s d Belize area.

My knowledge is land based having spent quite a bit of time in the Yucatan. My understanding is Isla Mujeres is a decent liveaboard marina for cruisers. Puerto Adventuras near Playa del Carmen is sort of like Marina del Rey with many different options. It's probably fairly expensive but a comfortable place to live. Southward, not much at least in Mexico. I know nothing about Belize.

You may want to ping "CruisersForum" which has a couple folks based in Yucatan s d Belize area.

My knowledge is land based having spent quite a bit of time in the Yucatan. My understanding is Isla Mujeres is a decent liveaboard marina for cruisers. Puerto Adventuras near Playa del Carmen is sort of like Marina del Rey with many different options. It's probably fairly expensive but a comfortable place to live. Southward, not much at least in Mexico. I know nothing about Belize.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom