Time to sell the boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ksanders

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
DOS PECES
Vessel Make
BAYLINER 4788
Looks like it's time to sell the boat. :blush:

Attachments

• 3E1A9CE3-D5D0-4947-839E-2005B667DAFF.jpeg
    3E1A9CE3-D5D0-4947-839E-2005B667DAFF.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 151
Ha. Had a similar conversation w my new financial advisor who told me the boat was a bad investment and I should sell. Told him he was going to be my ex advisor

I like that. My wife and I started dating in high school and most of our dates were on my parents boats, so she knew I was dangerous with boats before we were married. Since we are on our 24th boat since we have been married I guess I will keep her (my wife). I keep telling her that she has a great deal going and so don’t mess it up…

I think it's hilarious!!!!!

Perhaps Gisele was asking Tom to sell his boat

My wife has repeatedly remarked on her gratitude that my human relationships do not echo my relationships with motorcycles, guitars, cars & boats which tend to be neither serial nor monogamous.

Wait, do you mean Gisele is available? :)

Perfect !

pete

To say most TFers love boats is equally rhetorical and redundant!

Ha. Had a similar conversation w my new financial advisor who told me the boat was a bad investment and I should sell. Told him he was going to be my ex advisor

This one hits home as a financial planner. I have a number of boating clients and give a tongue and cheek disclaimer up front: "I will give you the best financial advice possible, except when it comes to your boat. I love boats too much to be rational." It's a definite conflict of interest!

Hi Y'All,
It can go the other way too! Still single after husband and I divorced had decided he didn't want to sail or own boats -- that was after our 'Pre-Nuptial' serious talk about what we each wanted in our marriage. I was crystal clear about my sailing/cruising/racing intentions before we married.
Three boats in two cities on West Coast--'have stayed true to my sailing and cruising desires. Sail and power.
This thread makes me grin.

Looks like it's time to sell the boat. :blush:
Friend of mine his wife told him to get rid of his boat or I am leaving you So he went and bought another boat when his wife said what are you doing
He said being you are leaving I can afford another one

One of my best friends lives in Arizona. He sold his boat last year because he felt he was getting too old to keep boating. I was talking to him today and he said he regrets selling the boat and can’t exactly say how much so.

I guess Gisele and I have no future since I will never part with my boat.

Back
Top Bottom