Small Shower Curtain for 2007 34' Mainship Pilot Hardtop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NautilusPJB

Need to get rollers with hooks to fit into an existing 45" long small shower curtain track on a recently purchased 2007 Mainship 34 Pilot Hardtop. The track is white plastic with a center channel slot running the 45" length that "roller balls" with hooks need to fit into. There are removable end stops on the track to allow the "roller balls"to be inserted. Once I install the "roller balls" with hooks, I can cut a standard shower curtain down to about about 48" in length and about 30" high to keep shower water from getting into a storage area with a door that's right in the showering area!!! Thanks.,

I've checked on-line unsuccessfully for a smoke brown plastic shade to block sun glare on the chart plotter, radar, etc. on my recently purchased 2007 Mainship 34 Pilot Hardtop. I've seen these smoke brown plastic sun shades on other Mainship 34s. There are factory pre-drilled holes with screws at the helm, ready to have the sun shade installed, just need to know where I can get one. Thanks.,

Not sure if the same as what you have, but you might search out "Klick System" components -- "end caps" for tracks, and "carriers" that work with "snap tape" sewn across the top of a shower curtain.

Happens the new-to-use curtain in the guest shower uses that stuff... but was torn away from the snap tape. Fastest solution was to take the whole thing to a local tailor/seamstress/upholstery/whatever place and have the re-sew the snap tape to the rest of the curtain. IOW, no hardware change required.

-Chris

My Pilot has a small diameter shower rod that allows use of standard shower curtain hooks. For yours, try searching for "RV shower curtain tracks" online and see if you can find a match.

As far as the sunshade for the helm , you will probably need to have one fabricated by a local plastic shop. Mine is 1/4" and bronze smoke color , but not sure if acrylic or polycarbonate. The plastic shop will know which is best for the application.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom