Seattle area marine electrician

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sna

Veteran Member
Vessel Make
Tollycraft 48
Sorry if posted to the wrong section, but does anyone have any recommendations for a marine electrician in Seattle? I have a new to me 1976 Tollycraft 48 and am looking to replace the AC and DC panels and other relatively minor electrical work. The couple of names I’ve been given haven’t panned out so far due to being so busy.

Sorry if posted to the wrong section, but does anyone have any recommendations for a marine electrician in Seattle? I have a new to me 1976 Tollycraft 48 and am looking to replace the AC and DC panels and other relatively minor electrical work. The couple of names I’ve been given haven’t panned out so far due to being so busy.

Can you wait? Like most things, work during the Season should be avoided. If you have good people, wait for them. Replacing panels can be a big job with lots of potential scope creep. I wouldn’t risk getting someone who is available myself.

Thanks ghost. Probably very sound advice though I am uncertain if the person referred to me is any good. But waiting a few months is probably the best course.

This is the guy I used. He was great, very reasonably priced and very meticulous to detail...
If you're interested, PM me and I'll hit him up for you as well...

Mac Jones
www.mccormickmarine.com

Emerald Harbor Marine at Elliot Bay Marina.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom