San Diego Area Surveyor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patemey

Veteran Member
Hey everyone - I am considering a boat down in the San Diego Area. I am up in the PNW so not in-the-know on the good ones and was wondering if anybody had a recommendation for a good surveyor down in the San Diego area (or even So. LA area). Looking for someone that is up-there in terms of detail oriented. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Kels Christian.

I'm also happy to pop over and take a quick look if you want (if you haven't yet been aboard) before pulling the trigger on a survey. Love looking at boats.

John Prentice would be my suggestion. Very detail oriented.also a long time owner of Hatteras 53. I believe John's forum name is Scarlett.

Kels Christian.

I'm also happy to pop over and take a quick look if you want (if you haven't yet been aboard) before pulling the trigger on a survey. Love looking at boats.
Thanks. Will check him out. And thanks for the offer to take a look, but we have already seen the boat.

John Prentice would be my suggestion. Very detail oriented.also a long time owner of Hatteras 53. I believe John's forum name is Scarlett.
Got it. Will add to the list of surveyors we're collecting.

Add Bunker Hill to your list if he isn't already on it. He is based in Newport Beach but covers much of SoCal. He has a great reputation and deserves it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom