Replacing a steering station panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

man7sell

Vessel Name
BONGO
Vessel Make
Sundowner 30
So my boat has a backing panel shown in the picture. I want to replace this panel with one without the name of the boat on it. It is a multi layer piece where the black top layer is carved out to show the white middle layer. I just don't know where to get one built. Ideas?

Attachments

• panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 49
Or sign shop. There are more of those around.

Everett Rubber Stamp, 2933 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201
They can make any engraved panel you need to spec. I have used them for boat breaker label plates etc. for 20+ years. Great service and fast. Good luck!
Regards,
Scott

Boatoutfitters.com does custom work. They were very good to work without

Me, I would probably just buy a stock or have a trophy shop make up a small information plaque to cover the name if the rest of the panel was functional and in reasonable shape.

New wire marine, that’s all they do. Newwiremarine.com

Everett Rubber Stamp, 2933 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201
They can make any engraved panel you need to spec. I have used them for boat breaker label plates etc. for 20+ years. Great service and fast. Good luck!
Regards,
Scott

Thank you I will talk to them today

New wire marine, that’s all they do. Newwiremarine.com

Thanks, that is who I decided to go with. They said 5 weeks, but they have shipped it after only 1 week. Under promise and over deliver :socool:

I would make my own out of ABS plastic, Black Acrylic or Teak. You can go on line and have some one make it out of aluminum and then anodize it black for you.

New panel arrived

Well that was fast. They quoted 5 weeks, go here in less than two.

Still some data bus work behind to do and a re-varnish of the consol, but here it is offered up.

Attachments

• panel4.jpg
    panel4.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom