Maretron System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg QS

Vessel Name
Quiet Storm
Vessel Make
Nordlund 61
Hello All.
I have a fairly extensive Maratron system on Nmea 2000 and n2k. Getting into all the bells and whistles and building out the system. Setting up tons of alarms / notifications.

I am having a problem with the anchor alarm. Myabee I am not dropping the anchor properly in the system. . I had a small anchor drag over the weekend and it showed me outside the anchor ring and a negative range . No auditable alarm , Still listed alarm as inactive in yellow color . I cannot seem to get the Green active alarm to show up on the screen. Following the directions from on line. Any Help here from maretron users?

Hello All.

I have a fairly extensive Maratron system on Nmea 2000 and n2k. Getting into all the bells and whistles and building out the system. Setting up tons of alarms / notifications.

I am having a problem with the anchor alarm. Myabee I am not dropping the anchor properly in the system. . I had a small anchor drag over the weekend and it showed me outside the anchor ring and a negative range . No auditable alarm , Still listed alarm as inactive in yellow color . I cannot seem to get the Green active alarm to show up on the screen. Following the directions from on line. Any Help here from maretron users?

Do you have N2KView in “Anchor” operating mode? The anchor alarm is only active in that operating mode.

Yes drop the anchor, set the rode in underway mode. Set anchor in anchor mode.

The alert says inactive but in yellow . It is suppose to turn green. and yes on the clear button .
Is there a way to disable the alarm? Maybe it is disabled ( turned off ) in the system some how.

I have a lot of alerts through the alerts table editor. All ringing and working well in the system with audible alarms.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom