Mainship Pilot 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

atursi

Vessel Name
Waypoint
Vessel Make
Mainship Pilot 34
Hello. I am the new owner of an immaculately maintained Mainship Pilot 34. I have in my possesion every manual for every piece of equipment on the boat...to include the coffee maker. What I don't have is the original owners manual for the boat itself that would reflect the internal systems and general specifications for the vessel. I've not been able to find a copy of said manual anywhere on line. To that end, if there is an owner of a 2000 Mainship Pilot 34 on this forum who has the manual and will be willing to have it copied at my expense, please let me know.

It would be enormously helpful and appreciated.

Welcome to the Pilot 34 club! I have an 07 twin engine hardtop model that we just love.

As far as the manual goes, click on the library tab at the top right, then the Manuals tab and you will find a manual posted by David Marchand. I dont think there's too many changes by model year.

If you look in my Bacchus website in the useful links section you will find a link to various MS manuals.
Be advised some are better than others. My '08 34HT manual leaves a lot to be desired and has little useful info.
That said there are many past & present MS owner's on TF and generally knowledgable and helpful with specific questions.
https://dkloeber.wixsite.com/bacchus

I had a 2004 Mainship Pilot 30 II. The manual was terrible. It was basically a "lawyer's manual".....written strictly to cover the manufacturer's ass. It was basically useless.

First congrats on the new purchase. Second I have an electronic copy of a manual for a 2001. PM and i can forward

Back
Top Bottom