Hello from Tacoma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RShafer

Vessel Name
M/V No Plans
Vessel Make
1965 Tollycraft Voyager
Greetings from the south end of the Salish Sea (Puget Sound). My name is Rick and I came into possession of M/V No Plans last September. M/V No Plans is a 1965 Tollycraft Voyager 27. She is a stout craft that has been re-powered with a GM Marine 350 and has had a complete electrical upgrade.

I cannot take credit for this excellent craft being in her current condition. I bought her that way. The vast majority of the work was done by another member here who I have tried to contact but have not heard from yet.

M/V No PLans is not my first vintage craft. I have previously owned a 1978 Chris Craft 28 and a 1964 Chris Craft 54 TriCabin. So I have some experience with these lovely old boats. I am no expert, I just love them and our extraordinary waters here in the PNW.

I am a retired electrician and retail manager who restores old motorcycles and takes care of his family. I would love to hear from any of you, anytime!

M/V No Plans moors in Port Orchard Marina. I live in Tacoma.

Thanks!!

Welcome aboard! And when you can, pics please! :)

Welcome aboard. Yes, no photos and it never happened…

I finally figured out how to get a profile pic that wasnt upside down. I will post more pictures as soon as I figure out how. I clicked on the picture link for this thread and it wants me to post a link. I guess I'll need a 5 year old to help me figure this out!

Go to the TF home page and there is a section called How to Use the Forum. In that section there is a sticky thread that tells you how to post photos. It isn’t too difficult.

Welcome aboard !

I am a retired electrician and retail manager who restores old motorcycles and takes care of his family.

What kind of motorcycles? I was a entry-level mechanic/gopher at a vintage motorcycle shop back in the 80's. I still have a 1963 Triumph Bonnevile and a 1967 BMW R69S. Somehow, I like old things.

Welcome to TF.

Peter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom