Head Faucet with Diverter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeterNord

Vessel Name
Ecclesiastes III
Vessel Make
2007 Sabre 34 Express
I have a 2004 Pilot 30. In the head there is a two handled faucet with a diverter that feeds a hand held shower. Any idea who made these or where I can get one that is metal rather than plastic (like Dura and Phoenix branded items for RVs)?

I'd expect a compact kitchen faucet with a diverter for a sprayer would do the trick. There's no requirement to use a marine specific faucet.

I have a 2004 Pilot 30. In the head there is a two handled faucet with a diverter that feeds a hand held shower. Any idea who made these or where I can get one that is metal rather than plastic (like Dura and Phoenix branded items for RVs)?

What is in the head is a lavatory faucet that can fill the basin and then there is a hose that leads to a shower head that clips several feet above the basin and can become hand held. The hose connects to the faucet (between the hot and cold knobs). To divert the water from the faucet that feeds the basin - one pushes down at the connection and water is diverted up through the flexible metal hose to the shower head. And when you are done using the faucet rather than the hand held shower head.

Back
Top Bottom