Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

El Dia

Vessel Name
El Dia
Vessel Make
Fairbanks
Hello, I've been making use of these forums for a wide variety of information and opinions on many different subjects. It's been a pleasure to absorb so many different methods and ideas on all things "boating".

I've been on the sea for decades now, be it exploring, commercial fishing, sport fish guiding, driving tug boats or commissioning/repairing new yachts. I live, work and play on the west coast of Canada and I'm impressed with the collection of knowledgeable and informed members here. I live in a unique part of the world where isolation and self reliance on the water are the norm and practical know-how makes all the difference between pleasure and disaster. The exchange of ideas here is invaluable for this. I hope that I can occasionally offer helpful advice, a fair trade for what thoughts I have taken from this site already over several years of quiet browsing. If I can help even one person have a better experience out on "the chuck" then I'll be satisfied.

I'm old enough to know the value of good advice and expanding my own bag of tricks, and young enough to seek out adventures and experiences that the casual boater would never consider.

Thanks for having me aboard!

Back
Top Bottom