Everett WA Diesel Mechanic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark Laurnen

Vessel Name
Freedom
Vessel Make
Albin 31 TE 2004
Do any of you have a strong recommendation for a mobile deisell mechanic in the vicinity of Port of Everett? I would like to have the inter-color pulled for cleaning on one of my Yanmar 6LPS-STP's. I would consider doing the removal/reinstall myself, but I live at a distance and it would pose logistical difficulty. Willing and qualified mechanics seem to be in short supply these days. Any, and all, suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Not a "strong" recommendation but Hatten Marine did the mechanical survey on my boat when I bought it. They were easy to schedule with and the mechanic that did the work seemed professional and thorough. I did the survey in Everett and they are based in Shilshole. So not a lot of info to go one, but FWIW.

I second Hatton. They are not by any means inexpensive, but they know their Yanmars.

Steve

Thank you! I have been in touch with them today. They are an authorized Yanmar dealer as well. Like most I have talked to, capable and nice, but too busy. I think I found an alternative, also in Shilshole. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom