Aqualift muffler size for Lehman 135

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rmac0069

. interested in whar size everyone has. my hoses leaves at maybe 4". it has a smaller hose inside a larger. it would seem to me the elbow is 3.5 inches the hose in increase to maybe 4.5 at the muffler then reduced to 4" to leave the boat. it would seem to me a 3.5 aqualift increased to 4" would be correct.
Thanks
Ron

'Getting ready to replace mufflers

Mine on a 135 looks to be original, SS
Off exh elbow to top of can, approx 12" diameter maybe 10 hi. Pipe lift center up to overhead, then to thru hull.

There are 2 elbows, 3.5" and 4", which dictates hose sizing.

Exhaust elbow dimension is fixed. Exhaust hose to transom is expensive. In between I installed vernalift mufflers and a hodge-podge of centek fiberglass tubing, elbows, reducers and some short pieces of exhaust hose to keep installation costs to a minimum.

(I moved mufflers closer to fuel tanks to give me more space behind engines.)

I'm looking for the size of the muffler connections.Are they 3.5 in and out converted to 4 to exit the boat.

My exhaust hose is 3 1/2 from the water lift to muffle guard, the muffle guard is 4inch in and 4inch out the transom.

This is what is on my Island Gypsy with a Lehman 135:

Attachments

• IMG_9190.jpg
    IMG_9190.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 34
This is what is on my Island Gypsy with a Lehman 135:

Hi Jcslocum,

Could you post another photo of your mufflers please to give an idea how the pipes run - ie a wider angle shot?

Thanks

George

George, not be an AH but this is what research/google is for.

https://centekmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1500087-Data-Sheet.pdf

Teach a man to fish….

Thanks for suggesting I should be better off fishing - I had already visited the website manufacturers of your mufflers website and checked out the various models - we have google down here too you know:)....... what I thought I was asking for was a wider angle shot of your mufflers to show how the pipes from the engine to the muffler then out of the muffler etc were run.

In the mean time I`m off to buy some bait.:blush:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom