Another promising Lifepo4 brand that may be good for marine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
M/V Intrigue
Vessel Make
1985 Tung Hwa Senator
My dock neighbor bought a camper and it comes with two 100AH Volthium Lifepo4s. Its a Canadian product.

https://volthium.com/en/batteries/

Its a bit more expensive than the Epoch Batteries I posted previously but they have several configurations and they explicitly claim to communicate with Victron equipment. It looks like another high quality product thats viable for a marine system. Just a bit pricey. I suspect we will see some advancement towards communications and Bluetooth monitoring over the next year. Most major manufacturers seem to have next gen products in the works.

Please note that this product is also available with the Self Heating feature, look for "SC12200G4DPH".

Access to the BMS configuration is easily accessible via a communication port. This allows for the addition of features and provides the ability to have a custom configuration.

Our BMS technology (powered by TexasInstrument) specially designed for the harsh Canadian environment, coupled with our Grade A+ Cells (supplier famous for its contracts with LG Chem, Audi, BMW, and Tesla), ensures you have the best battery in North America.

Back
Top Bottom